Pages

Monday, April 9, 2018

Challenge 53

First I want to thank you all for joining us this past week for our challenge, everyone that entered is so talented and we loved seeing everyone's awesome creations!!!


Top 3 for Challenge 52

# 29 Amelia B
# 34 Paperesse
# 31 Maryann Scrapbooking

If you are one of our Top 3 for this week don't forget to grab our special Top 3 badge to put on your blog.

Before we get started with the new challenge this week we want to introduce a new member of our Design Team, please give a big welcome to Jackie Cornfield!!!  We also say goodbye to Misty Elam, we have enjoyed having Misty on the DT since the beginning and she will be missed!!!

And now on to this weeks challenge

Challenge 53

Our theme for the new challenge is

"Anything Goes"

And now some awesome inspiration from our wonderful Design Team!!!!


Janis


Cyndi


Jolanda


Katie
**on break**


Larelyn


Jackie



Waleska


 It's your turn!!! Please link up your projects by clicking on the blue InLinkz button below.
*Link directly to your project post
*No Backlinking to older projects
*Please become a follower of our blog.

**Please read all the rules before linking up your project**

Please follow the theme, we are NOT an "Anything Goes"challenge. We have a weekly theme!!!


7 comments:

  1. Un grand merci pour avoir choisi le tag pour l'anniversaire de mon mari dans le top3.
    Je suis très heureuse et j'affiche de suite le badge sur mon blog.
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    A big thank you for choosing the tag for my husband's birthday in the top3.
    I am very happy and I post the badge on my blog immediately.
    Hugs.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci pour le fabuleux défi et la grande inspiration de la DT
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    Thank you for the fabulous challenge and the great inspiration of the DT
    Hugs.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for choosing my Sea Birthday card as one of you #52 top three. I really appreciate the honor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the DT creations!

    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Amy!! I had such a blast being on this amazing team with so many talented ladies. I loved pushing myself to do challenges that I normally wouldn’t do. I’ll still be joining in when I can though, so you’re not getting rid of me just yet. 😉

    ReplyDelete